In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weeping Guitar

The Beatles made a huge mark on music; together and as separate artists. George Harrison probably was more low key than the rest, but wrote some songs that lasted and are the favorites of many, many people.

The following is a video of Eric Clapton and other musicians honoring their lost friend with a song that you will probably know.




2 comments:

  1. The late Jeff Healey did a great version of this tune as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he did. I first heard it years ago, while watching the Concert for Bangladesh.

      Delete