In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, February 22, 2015

When All Fails, Post Something

I've been busy at home, and at work. In the madness, I haven't been posting much, but I've had a lot of thoughts on everything from politics, to things that probably only matter to me.

I'm hoping to most more in the near future. If I don't, it's not that I don't want to; it's I'm too distracted by other things and probably don't have time.

7 comments:

  1. I feel your pain.
    However, I beg you. Check my latest. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could just bitch. That's what I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good at bitching. Although they say it doesn't change anything, it sure makes me feel better; especially if I had a few beers and become clever...or not.

      Delete
    2. I'm good at bitching. Although they say it doesn't change anything, it sure makes me feel better; especially if I had a few beers and become clever...or not.

      Delete