In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Where the Constitution Fails

I'm guessing too many attorneys were involved with the writing of the Constitution. It's apparent that of all the branches, the Judiciary operates almost completely unchecked, since federal judges are not only arbitrary, they ignore laws, and manipulate the citizens with capricious opinions. With those opinions, and the rules of courts, not only are laws written by elected officials nullified without a good reason, those sworn to uphold the law are faced with criminal charges if they don't comply.

What's the solution? Term limits for a start. That, and a Congress with the backbone to impeach judges. Even if not successful, the impeachment process not only besmirches the reputation of the judge, it demands the justices behave as intended. While the judiciary may like the power they have, they also know their power is tenuous. They operate completely on opinion, and their opinion only has the weight allowed by the citizens.

2 comments:

  1. These judges are operating outside the bounds intended. Term limits and public floggings would be my choice. Or force them into Fruit of the Loom pyramids with fellow hack progressive judges in Guantanemo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is idea might help resolve the problem.

    "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".
    William Shakespeare's Henry VI, Part2, Act IV, Scene 2.

    ReplyDelete