In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Trashy People

I can think of no better description of too many of those that attended the White House correspondent dinner. How they can look in the mirror, think they're relevant, or deserve respect, is beyond me. Trashy and repulsive.

10 comments:

  1. Ugly and Nasty people will spend more time trying to tear down other people than trying to improve themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too much of a part of those that think they are journalists. Instead of documenting events, they try to create what they feel is important.

      Delete
  2. A perfect ad for voting conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. often thought if one were awarded the congressional medal of honor one would have to turn it down. congress has no honor.
    same for the correspondents' dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Washington D.C. is not the nation's capitol. It is a country club of those that feel they should control the United States, instead of representing those that pay their salaries.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's incredible how many cheer the reprehensible behavior. I doubt their grandparent would find their actions acceptable.

      Delete
  5. I think of them more as vipers, myself. They will suck up to each other, or stab each other in the back at the drop of a coin. Quite frankly, when they destroy each other with crap like #MeToo... I just sit back and sigh with contentment. Relax, at some point, they'll go down in flames - probably at the hands of one of their friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the demographics of the correspondents was surveyed, I think it would reveal most all are from the same small group of schools, had the same professors, had very similar experiences during their younger years, and if all their brains were leather, you couldn't make saddles for a herd of fleas.

      Delete