In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Judge is Shocked

Apparently, Benghazi isn't lost in the past. The linked article is interesting, but as all things to this point, where are the indictments? Why hasn't someone been arrested, thrown in jail, and allowed to spill their guts about the subterfuge and criminal activity?

The judge is shocked? Most of the honest citizens are shocked to know the likes of Mills, Clinton, Rice, Holder, Lynch, Jarrett and their lackeys were allowed to operate unchecked for so many years. They're criminals, traitors and should never be allowed to walk the streets again.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing. Then I thought at least its a start. but then I realized that its also probably the end also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sessions has the power, and had the power for a long time, to prosecute. That's a huge failure on his part, and disrespectful to honest citizens.

      Delete