In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2018

When Will it Turn?

Hollywood, and much of the entertainment industry, promote liberalism, which is now as corrupt as Communism. While they won't admit problems, and the media will ignore any as they happen, there is probably a concern about the loss of revenue.  I don't know when this pattern will change, but the entertainment industry is a business, and any loss of revenue chases away investors. Even those with deep pockets will eventually remove financing; regardless of political beliefs.

The U.S. is polarized, but the majority of citizens are decent people. They observe more than the media reports, and I have a feeling they are not happy with what is available for entertainment. They'll vote with their pocketbook, and entertainment will adapt to survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment