In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, November 16, 2018

Press Credentials and Other BS

A judge issued a temporary injunction giving Jim Acosta access to press conferences. Trump pulled them, so he went to court. The media might think this is a good idea, but if I was Trump, I wouldn't have any more press conferences, and issue only what I wanted with printed releases. That, and constant tweets telling them they're not only fools, they're ignorant fools.

8 comments:

  1. That 'judge' apparently lacks the common sense to differentiate between a 'privilege' and a 'right' - or else he is just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good judge would have thrown the suit out, and threatened contempt charges.

      Delete
  2. Why don't they appeal it? I'd do just that and suspend all press conferences pending the result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ignore the judge, and tell him to show me where there is a Constitutional mandate procedures for press conferences are required in the fifth amendment.

      Acosta may have had a civil complaint, but there was no criminal complaint. That removes any authority for an injunction, unless it can be shown Acosta's actions were within the bounds of civil decency, and he was wronged unfairly. Even the fawning media wouldn't be able to prove that point.

      Delete
  3. One day the libs will show up, no more briefings. Instead a press release saying SHIT OUT OF LUCK..FUCKERS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Acosta is an ass, and now the entire press corp will be treated the same.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete