In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, November 5, 2018

The Reality

Regardless of opinion, the large group of illegal aliens heading north will not be allowed into the U.S. as a group. Although it's been suggested they'll push their way in, most don't realize Trump can, and will, close the border down completely. This will cause severe economic problems along the border, and Mexico will find a huge problem of sending goods to the United States. People may complain, but when it comes right down to it, the President is responsible for national security, and I think he'll take his job seriously. If I had to guess, he's already talked with Mexican authorities, and expressed his intentions. The deployment of troops to the border is a good indication of what I predict.

So, what will happen? More than likely, Mexican authorities will clamp down on the caravans, people will become discouraged, most will wander away into Mexico, and those left will find many days of idle time wondering what to do next, while they live a crappy life south of the border. Mexico can't allow their economy to be used as a political football by U.S. politics, and I doubt they have much compassion for those causing them so many problems.

We'll see what happens, but the media will mostly lie, the Communist Democrats will cause problems, and the majority of U.S. taxpayers will be glad the mass of unwanted aliens are not allowed into the United States.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If I had to guess, I'd guess many of the invaders will disappear after they reach the area around Mexico City. Those left will be required to stay in Mexico until they are granted a hearing for refugee status. Since most won't be considered refugees, they will either find a new home in Mexico, or return to their native land.

      Delete