In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Officials, Attorneys and Negligent Homicide

Criminal negligent homicide is a charge for neglecting important things, and someone dies due to the neglect, or reckless behavior. A good example is someone that neglects safety, drinks too much, and kills someone, when they drive into the opposite lane of traffic.

How can the people of California ignore this example of a criminal offense, and still allow their officials to use the power of their office to prevent the citizens from protecting themselves by removing hazards that contribute to out of control wildfires?

Personally, I think all involved with supposed environmental actions that cause death are criminally negligent, and should be charged. This includes the governor, and members of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Court. They've been directly involved with the death of many, and the citizens of California should demand their prosecution.

No comments:

Post a Comment