In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 1, 2024

It's All There

I doubt many were surprised the Trump trial would turn out like it did. New York has been considered dishonest, with New York City perceived as a criminal enterprise for decades. It's a problem for the citizens, and with Trump owning so much in the state, he was ripe for the plucking by the thugs that run the state. He, however, used his skills to collect a huge amount of money due to the trial, and amassed followers that know if he can be railroaded, anyone with less power doesn't have a chance. 

Will the citizens do something? That's a big question, since they've done little to curb the criminal courts for a long time. I doubt they do anything legally, but in the background, the little retributions will appear. Small politicians will have a hard time in their daily lives, organizers may find the crowds they gather are not friendly, and vandalism will take become more than just a few words painted on a sidewalk. Of course, the police will turn their heads, since they have to live with those abused by the authorities. It's how New York has been shaped for a long time, and how it turns out is yet to be seen. I do know many will flee, and other states will be dealing with the mindset that created the politics of New York. May they be successful in stopping any advancement of the ideals that created such a fetid attempt at politics, and turn those evacuees into good citizens.

2 comments:

  1. They're going to try to put him into prison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and they don't care what that causes.

      Delete