In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, June 23, 2024

The Thuggery of War

No matter how you dice it, or slice it, war is the work of thugs under the direction of those wanting to plunder the riches of other nations. Ideology is used to mislead, people are blindly led into believing they have some noble cause, and those that profit from the thievery, and other crimes, prosper on the deaths of those that oppose their actions. It's the work of evil, and always will be.

2 comments:

  1. And truth is the first casualty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Without truth, and honesty, any society becomes a wretched cesspool of human waste.

      Delete