In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, August 10, 2024

A Little Late

I was perusing my blog, made some mental calculations, and realized I missed my blogoversary  by 5 days. I'm guessing it's best, since it's the 13th anniversary, which has been an unlucky number since Judas was the 13th guest at the Last Supper. 

For those that visited, have visited, are bots, heard about me, but really didn't have the time to visit, really don't care and are washing their car, I'm glad you came....or didn't.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on keeping the 'fire' lit! Looking forward to more years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little amazing how long I've been blogging. Many of my favorite bloggers stopped blogging years ago.

      Delete