In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

The Clear Indication

 The last Denny's has closed in San Francisco.  There's nothing I can add, the article says it all.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't think we're getting the entire story about San Francisco. With what little is reported, it must be a wasteland of failed policies and becoming worse.

      Delete
  2. After 25 years! I feel for these businesses that close. The voters and pols and their policies are to blame. They vote for this. They'll never admit they've failed epically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hometown, which had roots in the efforts of staunch, focused business, lost all focus and is in decay. I have a feeling San Francisco is the same. The blame hangs on politics that allowed robbing the city coffers, rewarding criminal behavior, and ridiculous policies that offer key positions to those without the qualifications. That, and feeding in the trough of federal waste.

      Delete
  3. B.C., fka "The Imperial Torturer"August 16, 2024 at 6:59 PM

    In another life, I would have some empathy for the Danny's folks, but I guaran-damn-tee you that every single one of them voted for the fucking Communists that have destroyed the entire state. So, they can eat shit, live long and enjoy the misery that they've brought upon themselves.

    As one of my old mentors in the days of my years in the USAF taught me: F.E.T.E.*

    *Fuck 'Em. The End.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Denny's. (Damned autocorrect.)

    ReplyDelete