In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Ignorance in Abundance

I think I awoke in the twilight zone. I've heard more ignorant comments this morning than are possible. Surely, some alien force has sucked brain matter from people that should have more sense than a handful of clay. I anticipate the rest of the day. By evening, I'll need a sedative, or a brain transplant.

2 comments:

  1. Must've been reading Yahoo comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I was listening to comments from a coworker during a safety meeting. To make things worse, I was in a pissy mood, so I challenged their remarks, which resulted in comments so ignorant, the first comments were as brilliant as the writings of Einstein.

    I shook my head, had another doughnut, poured another cup of coffee and went back to work. It was that, or a trip to the liquor store.

    ReplyDelete