In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Are You Serious?

From a news report  I read, the United States Olympic team is wearing clothes made in China. So, if you're distressed by current events, you now have no excuse for not vocalizing your displeasure.

Personally, I think this is the last straw. I refused to continue watching the Olympics years ago due to the politics and general crap associated with the judging. Now, I'll carry it farther by throwing away newspapers with Olympic articles and making rude noises during commercials.

You've been warned.

And another thing: The clothes are really, really bad. They look like something designed for sailor day at a summer camp for gay Broadway musical directors. 

Here's a Ralph Lauren AP photo



1 comment:

  1. "They look like something designed for sailor day at a summer camp for gay Broadway musical directors. "
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

    ReplyDelete