In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Okay. I've Had Enough

It's 5:00 am, the temperature is 77 degrees and the humidity is 96 percent. Add that it's calm and you have the perfect environment for a heat stroke. Breathing causes profuse sweating. When the sun rises, things will only get worse. 

Bleh.

1 comment:

  1. This is about what we had this morning. (Slightly higher temperature, slightly lower humidity.) Got up to 109 today, but the dew point, which had been hanging in the middle 60s, dropped to the teens, which made it almost, but not quite, bearable.

    ReplyDelete