In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, October 19, 2017

After Eight Years

George W. Bush gave a speech, which related his displeasure of the United States today. While many of the points were spot on, my only question is: "Why now?"

The Obama administration ignored law, caused great economic harm, shielded criminals from prosecution, and promoted an agenda that reduced the power of the United States. During that time, Bush was quiet. So, now he has something to say, and the only reason I can see is that the subverted government is being exposed and those that pull the strings of former politicians are not happy about being exposed to the light of justice.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Washington is full of garbage, and the smell is becoming nauseating. 

2 comments:

  1. I liked W but he is inside the cabal. Quite right. Very quiet during obama's 8 years of lawlessness. Not a word from the Crawford Ranch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered about W after I heard his wife talking about education. She sounded like a flaming liberal.

      Delete