In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

So Much Garbage

Hollywood is full of garbage. So is Washington. Between them, and the media, it's apparent the changes needed are more than necessary.

2 comments:

  1. It kinda sucks being middle aged and realize so much of what we were taught/ told to believe/ thought was real is actually all smoke and mirrors. The rise of instantaneous news as well as information dissemination has definitely shed light on the cockroaches. I'm sure that back in the day stuff went on but we never new about it. What we have been sold is a bag of shit. I have become so jaded by it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our society became so open minded, too many brains fell out.

      Since history repeats, we'll see the pendulum swing the other way, and find we don't like the other end of the spectrum any better.

      Delete