In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, October 20, 2017

It's Raining

We haven't had any significant rain since Harvey. That's good, and the rain we're receiving today is light; and not expected to have a large accumulation.

Harvey changed my perception of rain. There's nothing that prepares you for rainfall that leads to wondering how you'll escape if it doesn't stop. My trepidation ended before high water caused me to find a way out, but many were forced to call for help, when the water became waist deep in their house, and was moving too fast to attempt to go outside and escape.

Still, it's cool autumn rain, which I've always enjoyed in the past. As time goes on, and things return to normal, I'll probably enjoy this type of rain again. Hopefully that will happen soon.

2 comments: