In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 16, 2017

In a Matter of Minutes

It's almost amazing how I pissed off a few liberal family members with just a few comments. I'm guessing they can't quite understand their philosophy isn't shared by those that work, watch their tax dollars squandered, and really couldn't care less on their sexual orientation.

.....and the horse they rode in on.

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of those in my family too. Believe it or not, I'm considered opinionated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opinions don't mean much to those willing to use the government to do their stealing. Since there's no logical explanation for thinking such actions are acceptable, attacking those that disagree is their method of rationalization.

    ReplyDelete