In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Smoke, Mirrors, Insurance and Don't Bend Over

Supposedly, Congress is working hard on reducing the cost for health insurance. I don't believe them. They screwed this up in the beginning, and anything they do will only make things worse for those that don't have the benefit of public money for private consumption.

Congress, and most government entities, proved long ago they couldn't find their ass with a map, and a flashlight. Expecting any productive changes is like expecting to win the lottery. The odds are against either.

2 comments:

  1. No good will come from these branching gov't tentacles into our health care. Not even deep fried calimari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting to see what my new policy will cost for next year. I have a feeling it won't be lower.

      Delete