In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Another Brainwashed Hollywood Bimbo

Mayim Bailik decided to join those willing to throw away common sense for the Progressive theory of subjugation. Since I liked her show, which is now on the never watch list, may her chains of servitude be light, and she one day realize she traded liberty for notoriety.

Dumbass!

2 comments:

  1. Tried to follow the link and got a "not authorized" error. I'll swing by Fox and see if I can find the article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link disappeared for awhile, but now seems to be working.

      While those that star in her show alongside are good, I have a feeling they are limited in future shows. If I was one of the cast, I'd be pissed.

      Delete