In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Protocol

I was listening to a radio talk show host yesterday that was explaining how most FBI investigations are performed. According to the host, local agencies handle investigations in their area. Otherwise, the Clinton email investigation would have been handled out of New York by the agency closest to the suspected criminal activity. It wasn't, and the investigation of Trump was handled the same way.

I started to think about what they were saying, and realized how the administrative officials, in their exuberance to stop Trump, circumvented these investigations, with the arrogant thoughts they could pull them off - even though the process was beyond their expertise. In the grand scheme of things, they're basically amateurs at the nuts-and-bolts level of crime investigations, and their naive efforts now lead to some serious criminal acts of their own.

I'm thinking that the most necessary steps to take at this time need to be handled by the lower level agents with years of experience. Allow them to do their job, and ferret out those involved with sedition. I think they'll do a good job, and have a strong determination to vindicate the majority of agents that perform their jobs as required. Rogue administrative actions led to many violations of rights in the past. Allowing those with the determination to protect the rights of citizens to clean house is necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment