In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, March 9, 2018

So, Who are the Real Terrorists?

The alphabet networks create stories, sensationalize violence, and use their resources to vilify law abiding citizens, with the hope they'll frighten enough people to help with their agenda. Other than actually violently attacking people, their form of intimidation fits the description of terrorism.

To me they're the most dangerous of terrorists. Their hope is to disarm citizens, so their Progressive masters can subjugate the country, and gain more power.

2 comments:

  1. then their progressive masters will send them to the gulags or to the gas chambers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless they stopped teaching all history in schools, the young liberals can do some research and see where the near past reveals exactly what you describe. Young researchers with a little time could actually interview fairly young living relatives of the victims, and learn of the horrors they saw.

      Delete