In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Statistically, They're Full of Crap

Over the last week, many of the media outlets were reporting a "blue wave" in Texas. If you believed the narrative, Texas was well on the way to becoming a state controlled by Democrats.

The primary election yesterday provided a different story. Otherwise, the entire narrative was more crap from sections of the media that lives on another planet. Which planet? The planet Crap. The planet where imagination replaces fact, and the insanity of liberalism is considered the correct way to run the planet.

8 comments:

  1. I could see the number of independents growing but liberals are once again dreaming. Liberalism can't thrive anywhere there is common sense and Texas is the capitol of common sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have quite a few liberals in the major cities, and the capitol. They're in the minority, but are like a room full of hungry cats; youling, making a mess, and generally pissing most people off.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a great state, but we're getting too many booger eating morons starting to move here. They bring their ignorance and can vote.

      Delete
  3. Cruz control!!! Don't mess with Texas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get surprised by the visceral hate I find with those that don't like Ted Cruz. In reality, he's conservative, and doesn't promote big government. To his detractors, he's the devil, and most probably want him to come to harm.

      Delete
  4. I saw the predictions of a blue wave in Texas and concluded that this blue wave was hanging out in the back 40 with Hilary's landslide and the pet unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised with the amount of hype. It's obvious desperation is leading to efforts to create a narrative that doesn't fit reality.

      Delete