In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, June 19, 2022

A Little Rain

We just had a passing shower, which is needed, but from looking at the rain gauge, can only be called a trace. It did drop the temperature below 100 and the temperature will stay down until tomorrow. 

We have a rain deficit, and the near future forecasts don't call for any, except a really small chance on Tuesday. If I had to describe the weather the last few weeks, I'd describe it as typical August. What's on store for the rest of the summer will be interesting to watch.

3 comments:

  1. Could you survive without air conditioning Jess? Jeez that’s HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, and could, but my wife couldn't.

      Delete
  2. Waiting for the big first blast to pass.

    ReplyDelete