In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Infringed Doesn't Mean Maybe

 The Second Amendment states the right to keep, and bear, firearms shall not be infringed. If you look up the word "infringed", you will see the amendment states regardless of opinion, keeping, and bearing, firearms is a right without any leeway for politics, or any reason at all. What's amazing is there are judges willing to ignore a basic law of the United States with impunity. 

The reason for the Second Amendment is clear. Those so willing to ignore, or change, this amendment can only be described as seditious, or traitorous. 

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that, Jess. (Sorry if this comment appears 2x. Glitchy issues on my side I think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. judges are gullible, and don't know the context of the amendments, or just bent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that I can't buy a full auto, select fire weapon.
    It's that they rigged the price so that I can't afford one.

    ReplyDelete