In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Ten Degrees Makes a Big Difference

Yesterday, and today, the temperature reached the low to mid nineties. That took a huge strain off my a/c and electric bill. Instead of running constantly, it's cycling, which not only helps on energy, it extends the life of the unit. 

The forecast is for some hotter temperatures over the next few days, but by Monday, the high pressure that has kept rain chances to nearly zero is forecast to weaken, or disappear. That's about right, since the first of July is usually wet, and the relief more than welcome. Unfortunately, without a blocking high, tropical systems can have a larger impact, which may mean a tropical storm, or hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment