In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 18, 2022

We Need More Prayers

 We need more prayers. My suggestion is to pray for God to smite the enemies of the United States. He doesn't have to smite them too hard, but enough to ring their bells, make them realize their errors, and to stop what they're doing.

5 comments:

  1. My prayer every radio show I do.
    Prayers of imprecation.
    I guy named Doug Giles wrote a book, Psalms of War: Prayers that Literally Kick Ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother used to say Jesus told us to turn the other cheek, but didn't say what to do if they hit you again.

      Delete
    2. I just read today that Harriet Tubman prayed similarly.
      Her owner died.

      Delete
  2. I just pray for justice - now or in the future.

    ReplyDelete