In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, June 10, 2022

This One Needs to Go

Michael Moore wants the government to confiscate the firearms of every U.S. citizen by repealing the Second Amendment. In my part of the world, that's talk of treason. Maybe he's so determined because he knows he's one of the first in line if it all hits the fan. Regardless, he needs to go. Send him to Somalia, and let them adjust his attitude. If the link doesn't work, it's down below.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/michael-moore-second-amendment-repealed

5 comments:

  1. Has he ever done anything good in his life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he has, it wasn't been where the public could see.

      Delete
  2. His only foray into success is gluttony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read an article years ago that had interviews with people that knew Moore before he started his propaganda films. They didn't like him, which is understandable.

      Delete
    2. Moore's "career" before films he worked for Mother Jones magazine and was fired for being a lazy fatass. But he says, he was fired. I believe Mother Jones. :)

      Delete