In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog:

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

After Almost Four Decades of Work...

...I'm getting much less tolerant of egotistical people - without a clue - that think they're experts at doing things because they've watched them being done. These type of people need lessons in humility.


  1. My only area of expertise is knowing how small my area of expertise really is.

  2. lessons in humility. attached to a wrist.

  3. I guess I'm to the point where I have no respect for fat pukes, with an attitude, that can't keep their greedy asses off my job site. That and overpaid, supposed experts that don't realize they're a few dozen words away from an ass-whipping.