In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, November 16, 2012

Unclassified Talking Points

Well, Susan Rice went on national television and spouted unclassified talking points about the attack in Benghazi, which makes it all okay.

Now everyone can sleep again, or go see their mistress, or go campaigning, or steal some more from the taxpayers, or lie about just about anything. Everything is okay.

1 comment:

  1. Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I believe that you simply could do with some p.c. to pressure the message home a bit,
    but other than that, that is excellent blog.
    An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

    Feel free to visit my website :: http://ukmediaroom.com/

    ReplyDelete