In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Being Blunt

History is full of the likes of Obama. Weak, feckless individuals that gained power because the populace was too apathetic to demand more from their media, unwilling to make the right decisions and generally clueless on how dangerous the world really is.

Russia is making huge strategic and diplomatic moves that can only be described as pissing on the shoes of the rest of the world. Meanwhile, the President is more worried about things that are inconsequential.

So, the U.S. waits, with most of the citizens oblivious of anything except the size of Kim Kardashians ass.

Dumbasses.

2 comments:

  1. Teh Won has never met a leadership opportunity he can't avoid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth. I'm betting he's in the video room playing games.

      Delete