In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thunder In The Distance

When I awoke this morning, the fog was thick, the temperature in the upper sixties and the wind was calm. The forecast called for a front to arrive, which it did at around 10:00 am, with only a wind shift and the end of the fog.

Now, its 60 degrees, the wind makes the air seem much cooler and there's thunder in the distance.

The front stalled offshore, the warmer air is riding over the colder air and rain is on the way.

Tomorrow promises to be chilly and rainy; otherwise a dismal day. Work should be interesting; especially if we're mandated to build a temporary concrete wall in a trench due to scheduling.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment