In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, March 3, 2014

It All Changes

The media has done everything but carry the current administration around on a pillow, but that was when the fantasy was too real to be true. I think this will change.

Even a blithering idiot will understand the stark fact the problem in the Ukraine is indicative of something that influences the ability to survive. The media, as much as they would like to think otherwise, is finding Russia is censoring the media, will cruelly punish those that try to report facts and their insignificance will arrive in the United States shortly, if they don't become more vocal. The best analogy is an outspoken woman finding she's wandered into a dark alley, with thugs, and her dress is too short. All the words mean nothing and the scream will be unheard.

No comments:

Post a Comment