In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, November 29, 2013

A Simple Fact

Washington D.C. is a playground of money trees and oblivious people. They don't encounter the same problems most people face, such as the "good" local news that unemployment is down to just above 9%. Without any constant reminders, they exist in a place that doesn't exist anywhere in the United States. Call it political "Disneyland".

So, do your part. When they leave during the holidays, pound them with constant vocal reminders they are not the solution and increase the problems daily. Make them miserable and make them understand we don't like them. After all, if it wasn't for the working folks, small businesses, honest professionals and the municipal workers that have job with a real purpose, most of D.C. would be a swamp on the Potomac.

And don't think I'm just writing about politicians. There are tons of bureaucrats that are thriving due to your misery. They don't care about your misery, so allow them some of it as a holiday gift. They deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment