In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

If You Screw It Up Enough, People Will Notice

Obamacare, which the Obama folks don't like to use any longer, is fubared beyond any repair. It's so bad, people are actually noticing this fact and maybe....just maybe...will do something besides stand there; dumbfounded, with their mouths hanging open.

We can only hope, although "Dancing With The Stars" is on the final episodes and might distract from other important tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment