In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Season Effects

After a few rainy days, we finally received a cold front that will lower the temperature to those of Fall. As I stood outside this morning and observed the weather, I realized the change brought reflection and a loneliness. Although the holidays were changed by the passage of many other relatives, the passing of my mother was the final change. The surviving matriarch of our family is now gone and only time will reveal who is next in succession.

So, I sat and wrote another few paragraphs in a story that I've kicked around for over a month. Maybe I can finish it this weekend and post it for readers to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment