In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, April 27, 2012

All I can say is Wow.

Sometime today, my blog will pass the 20,000 visitor mark. That may be a piddling amount for some, but I'm not only sufficiently impressed, I'm honored.

To those that visit: Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Hey dude, it is hard work being awesome -- keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does mean something. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you'd hit the milestone! Very very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should take credit LeeAnn. You were instrumental in pushing me to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete