In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, April 27, 2012

They're Back

Delman and Clotile have been absent for months, so I assumed they moved on, or something had happened to them. The worry is over. They're back and somewhere by the front door of the office in the morning; hoping I'll find them something to eat. I guess I need to go buy them some more food.

Wherever they went must have had good groceries. Neither looks like they've missed a meal.

1 comment:

  1. Life is good when your ducks are all in a row, so to speak!

    ReplyDelete