In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why Does it Matter....

that this potential member of Congress is a woman and has dark skin?

5 comments:

  1. Because they think that it's impossible for a person of color to think for themselves and not buy into the Democratic party's idea that a black woman needs special treatment.

    The racist terms used by the "tolerant" party for conservative blacks like Herman Cain or Allen West are appalling.

    Rant over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking most of the media has fallen by the wayside. While they think they're serving some important service, and trying to change the world, the world passes them by, demands an environment that treats everyone the same and eventually creates a society that expects productivity and self-reliance.

    Most everyone I know is damned tired of this crap. Regardless of their race, ethnicity, or heritage, they realize we're all in this together and nobody should be given preference, or denied opportunity, for any reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you run your answer past Reverend Sharpton?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharpton wouldn't be a blip on the radar if the media ignored his comments.

    Over time, all the current supposed civil rights leaders will pass on, there won't be anyone to dredge up things that happened in the middle of the last century, and people will move on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for pointing this out. I missed it.

    ReplyDelete