In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

On Some Days....

....trying to write something interesting is like trying to shoot skeet blindfolded. Today was one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. At least I have lollipops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I feel like an amoeba waiting around for stimulus.

    Stimulus funds would be okay though.

    ReplyDelete