In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, April 26, 2012

This One is Too Good to Pass Up

Joe Biden,  who probably would know, said The President has a big stick. He added "I promise", which means he's really serious.

My mind boggles at the comments, jokes, skits and political commentary about this remark. This one will land a "Bidenism" in the slang dictionary.

2 comments:

  1. It would be, except that the compilers of Veep stupidity are stuck in the "potatoe" age and the newest gaff machine has a huge D behind his name...so no-one will know about 'airsoft Joe'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. The press and comedians won't touch this administration and allow the bitter, boneheaded likes of Letterman and Maher to reflect their distorted view of reality.

    A quote by Maher that's a good self-description

    "The problem is that the people with the most ridiculous ideas are always the people who are most certain of them." —Bill Maher

    ReplyDelete