In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Have You Received Your First Pay Check?

If you haven't, you're not going to have as much take home pay as last year.

I thought I should tell those that forgot their head when they went to vote

6 comments:

  1. They thought someone else got the tab. Schadenfreude is pretty sweet, even while we all go down the tubes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Wait until the costs of everything else follow the decrease in revenue.

      Delete
  2. With all the "free" stuff they voted for, the least we could all have gotten was a complimentary tube of KY...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get my social security check until the 16th. I wonder if it will be send COD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful idea. Nancy Pelosi would smile at your suggestion, except her botox doesn't allow.

      Delete