In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Inauguration is Over

Now that the fanfare, parties and balls are over, it's time for the administration to go back to playing golf, wasting money by flying Air Force One all over hell's half acre for no reason, hiding criminal acts and wallowing in incompetency. I think the new slogan is "forward", which is ironic, since the entire country is obviously going backwards.

2 comments:

  1. The only way that jug-eared jackass is going to go "forward" is if someone else opens the door for him and shoves him through. Gawd knows he'd never do any such thing himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he would, if Michelle told him to.

    ReplyDelete