In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some Advice For the Republican Leadership

I get up in the morning, go to work, have tremendous amounts of money taken from my check for taxes and work in some of the crummiest weather known to mankind. I've sweated in 108 degree temperatures, shivered in 17 degree gales, been wet for so many hours, my fingers looked like prunes and the skin would tear from my fingers while working.

Now, as the news becomes more apparent today, I find you've bent over and let the Democrat/Progressive President and Congressmen play hide the weenie. Otherwise, for all I've suffered and in complete disregard for the money basically stolen from my family, you don't have the balls to stand up to those that are willing to let those that produce suffer so some parasitic, worthless pieces of human excrement can live without doing anything.  To add insult to injury, the President spent 7 million tax dollars to go on vacation. This is no different than spitting in my face and you allow it.

Here's your advice: We're meaner, more tired, losing just about everything worth having and reaching the point there are few options left to redress the tremendous wrongs you've allowed on the sovereign citizens of the United States of America. Every choice you make has consequences. I trust your future choices, including the election in leadership, reflect the wishes of the majority of the people that produce in this country. I can only pray you make wise decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment