In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Economy is Shrinking

If I spend too much money, spending more doesn't make up the shortfall and revitalize my bank account. That's the real world.

In the fantasy world of Washington D.C., where the average annual income is substantially more than in the real world, they believe spending more money is the answer for the deficit and shrinking economy.

I don't know what recreational drugs they're taking up there, but they're powerful hallucinogens and everybody seems to be affected. Maybe it's in the water, or maybe they really don't care and the peons be damned. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment