In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Watcha Think?

Obama, surrounded by children, pointed out he really doesn't care about the Constitution, or you, today. How do I know this? His administration allowed illegal firearm purchases, to take out bad guys in Mexico, which ended the lives of many Mexicans and a few U.S. citizens, yet he's wanting to take your guns away, which is prohibited by the Second Amendment..

Connecting the dots: On any given day, this administration can decide to avoid the law, give somebody a weapon and your death may be the consequence of their action. Meanwhile, the same administration is in the process of removing your ability for defense.

It seems to me this isn't the first time people were lulled into complacency. Of course, most of those complacent people are together now, in mass graves without any marker to show their final location. That, or a memory and a mention in a historical text that is not used for teaching these days.

2 comments:

  1. Somebody said recently that they saw a movie where only the police and military had guns.
    Schindler's List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To those that pay little attention to history or politics, it seems innocent. To those that understand the acquisition of power by despots, it's all so clear and they don't want to see it happen in the United States.

    ReplyDelete