In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Too Many People are Uninformed

That's why it's best to constantly pound out facts, ignore arguments and constantly use words that steer them in the right direction. For instance:

The issue of gun control is treated like some bizarre badminton contest that never ends. There's only one way to approach the subject : It's my right to keep and bear arms. There's nothing to discuss and you can go soak your head. If the commentators on television can't do this, they only have read what I wrote. I'll repeat it, in a larger font:

It's my right to keep and bear arms. There's nothing to discuss and you can go soak your head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment