In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Great Thinkers of Our Time...

...are remarkably absent from the current administration. Think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Since history is written by the victors, the idea that Holder, Geithner, Hillary, and other such dimly lit luminaries will be considered to be geniuses chills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the hype before the first election of Obama. He was described as very intelligent and a true leader, which his speeches didn't corroborate. Time has shown he's as empty as his speeches and surrounded himself with those with less qualifications. Besides the constant stumbling, this administration is being played like a cheap guitar by other nations.

    ReplyDelete